Sunday, February 06, 2005
orange sunset ;
hey girls, i want to tell you all this, rosey and michelle knows this but not yen and min, and since we made a new year resolution to share more and be fair, i'll put it on the blog and maybe something that you girls can take into consideration :) ok here it goes
why i didnt want to go for the outreach training thing because, I felt that it seriously makes no sense to train for such things because if God really wants to use you to speak to other people, he will just use you at his own time and furthermore, after this trip, i've learnt that even though we may be equipped with skills or what when you go there, it does not mean that you will use it, because it is God that is speaking through you and not by your own means..
and then i start to realized that yf becomes so mechanical, more of people working through people than God working through people. And that should not be the case because, we are serving God and not serving man, we are doing things for God and not doing things for man.
and through what I realized, yf is more of people leading then God leading...
and yen I hoped you are not offended because you are in outreach, but it is just really how I feel and I think its very important to tell you girls because, we are in a dg and we should not keep things from each other, if nobody is going to start opening up, none of us will =)
and there’s something I realized but I don’t know if you girls feel the same way, I think that God put us in a dg for a purpose, and why we grew up together since young. I feel that he really wants us to grow up together happily and spiritually too. This is something that has been on my mind for like years, its like how we can share to other people stuff but not our dg, I don’t know if you girls feel the same way but I think, sometimes if we hide things from each other, or we don’t tell each other things, it just brings down the whole purpose of being in a dg. We don’t have to be really open in terms of saying it face to face, but there’s a blog to say it all out and its not like after I say all these, I’ll ever say it to anyone of you face to face. Yeah so its really something that I want to hear from you girls, because personally I feel very sad when certain things you girls tell other people but don’t tell me, you girls are like sisters to me and it really means a lot, I may look like I don’t care or what but deep down inside I really do (that’s why looks are deceiving ) haha and honestly that Saturday before I left for the trip, the sharing that we had, I really felt so happy, happy like siao haha, it just really touched me, I never felt so close to our dg before, I never known so much about each of you before yeah so I guess that’s all. Ethel signing off *zoom*

about me
rose. min. michelle. ethel. yen. :)

objectives;
-to pray together once a month
-to share our lives with one another
-to write on our dg blog regularly
-to meet up for dg outings regularly.


archives
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
March 2006
January 2008

links
yen.
mitz
blogskins
min.
thel
ethel


tagboard


resources
vbrush : brushes (duh)
threadless : image source
blogskins : layout
blogger : i do not power
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com